About Ford Ranger
Ford Motors first announced the launch of the Ranger - a styling package for F-Series pickup trucks in the year 1965. Since then, the Ranger is one of the America’s best sellers among the compact pick-up trucks variants. The Ford Ranger
is available in XL, STX, XLT, SPORT, FX4 and FX4 Level II trims and also in Regular Cab and Super-Cab configurations with 2 or 4-doors options. In 2007, the new generation of Ford Ranger
line-ups offer three types of engines - 2.3-liter, inline four-cylinder (I-4) and two V-6 engines with a five-speed manual or automatic transmission.
The specially designed power technology for Ford Ranger
provides a wide torque band and is more fuel efficient. The 2.3 liters in-line 4 front engine substantially raises the maximum power and torque ratings to 143 HP at 5,250 rpm and 209 Nm at 3,750 rpm respectively. The 4.0-liter, single-overhead-cam V-6 engine, produces 207 horsepower at 5,250 rpm and 238 pound-feet of torque at 3,000 rpm.
range gets an athletic appearance with impressive exteriors that include eye-catching metallic paints, rear bumpers, power-dome hood structures, trailer towing preparations, complex surface lens halogen bulb headlights, etc. The Car Models
are available in three new colors- Pueblo Gold Clear coat, Vista Blue Clear coat Metallic and the reintroduction of Screaming Yellow.
The functional interior features of Ford Range
are comfort seating with sculpted bolsters, sport bucket seats or leather-trimmed seats. Several thoughtful features are also added like rear tailgate cargo doors, partial dashboard and floor console with open storage box, courtesy lights, door ajar warning, passenger front airbag with occupant sensors and multi-stage deployment, plastic steering wheel, Tachometer and ventilation system. In addition, some key features that enhance the appeal of the Ford
- Personal Safety System®, tire pressure monitoring system and SecuriLock™ passive anti-theft system are now standard on all series.
- SIRIUS satellite radio is available on STX, XLT, SPORT and all FX4 models.
- Auxiliary audio input jack standard on all audio systems expect the base AM/FM receiver.
- MP3 compatibility added to single-disc CD audio system.
- Two new 16-inch wheels are available on TREMOR, XLT 4x4, and Sport 4x2 and 4x4, and FX4 Off-Road Package.
- XLT 4x2 appearance package is available on all XLT 4x2 body styles and power train configurations.
has also won the R.L. Polk & Co.’s Automotive Loyalty Awards in the compact truck category for the fifth time! Priced within an affordable range of $17,010 and $21,565, this sporty vehicle incorporates all the aesthetic and convenience features of the Ford trucks