Information About Infiniti
One of the most Luxurious brand from Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., an automaker from Japan, is Infiniti. The places where Infiniti
serves as the luxury brand of Nissan includes Canadian, South Korean, American Mexican, Taiwanese and Middle Eastern markets.
Though Infiniti has got a command over most market across the globe, Infiniti
is yet to create an impact in the European Markets. Now, Nissan have also come up with plans for releasing Infiniti Model
into most European markets that includes Russian, Ukrainian and British markets. Apart from that they are also targeting China and Japan in the coming years for having a stranglehold in the automobile market across the globe.
All the prevailing Infiniti Sedans
, Crossovers and Coupes are having on the platform provided by Nissan FM. The designing of its engine is the most striking feature of an Infiniti. The engine has its center placed just at the back of front wheels. Such a placement is helpful in making the distribution of weight in an even manner. Even distribution of weight is advantageous in providing the drivers with improved braking, handling and acceleration. Moment of Inertia is reduced by the usage of this position too. One exception that comes to mind in Infiniti Model
is having so such configuration is the full size SUV known as Infiniti QX56. This car is based on Nissan F-Alpha platform.
The designation of the Car Model
name of Infiniti is done by including a letter for sedans and coupés. The SUVs have two letters. Apart from the letter, the model name includes number that reflects engine displacement. If an 'x' follows the value of engine displacement in case of Infiniti Sedans then the letter denotes that the model is an all drive one.
Infiniti has always continuously come up with innovative ideas for the automobile market. The recent innovations that the Infiniti
has come up with are as follows:
- G37 - Infiniti is having a newer G coupe version featuring a 3.7 liter V6 that can produce around 330 horsepower
- EX35 – This compact Infiniti Crossover that is positioned under FX is going to be launched as an answer to all its big competitors.
- FX – Newer Infiniti FX series using an engine of 3.7 liters (FX37) and 5 liter V8 (FX50) will also be hitting the market soon.
- M – This new Infiniti M Sedan will be released with 270 lb-ft, 330 horsepower and 3.7-liter V6. Another possible M version to hit the road will be M50 having 390 horsepower, 5liter V8 and 369 lb-ft
- Q - Infiniti is sure to resurrect the departed flagship with Sedan that is expected for utilizing 5 liter V8 having 390 horsepower and 369 lb-ft.
Infiniti is a car for the new generation. Its handling and price makes it come amongst the top cars across the world. And with the newer versions of Infiniti coming up, their competitors need to watch out.