Talk about the best and most popular four-door sedans with quality and classy looks, the name Toyota Corolla
leaps to the mind immediately.
Manufactured by the Japanese automaker, Toyota, the Toyota Corolla
is perfect for the American family with Toyota Corolla because of it's high-quality, excellent interior with comfortable, supportive and roomy seats. It saves gas mileage too! As most Americans are concerned about the safety angle, it is a proven fact during crash testing that the Toyota
Corolla is one of the world's safest cars in its class.
With paramount importance placed on comfort and quality for the typical American family, it is no wonder that Toyota Corolla
proved to be one of the world's best selling cars in 1997. To top this further, the sales of this car crossed over 30 million in 2007. Whew, talk about pace, the car sales beats the world's best bowlers for sure!
But there are those who aren't too happy with the Toyota Corolla
on the grounds that it is too cramped for tall people and that the seat belts in the rear seat leave no room at all. Others state that it comes with minimal safety features. Still, the ratings for Toyota Corolla
are constantly on the rise.
D. Power and Associates ranked Toyota Corolla Vehicle with four and a half out of five stars for initial reliability. It was also awarded with "Best Compact Car in North America" for initial reliability from 1999-2002, and once again in 2004. The current Corolla Vehicle
went a step ahead and earned five out of five stars in reliability from Automotive Information Systems.
Toyota Corolla Features
So what makes most prospective buyers and rankers opt for Toyota Corolla as their ultimate choice? Well, buddies, let's assess the features that make this car so significantly popular across the world.
- The Toyota Corolla Vehicle is convenient, and easy to drive. The standard 126-horsepower four-cylinder engine is quiet, which makes the experience of drive as smooth as butter yet impeccably refined. By providing such brisk acceleration performance, it also secures a comprehensive power band that propels neat, linear acceleration.
- The Toyota Car has an electronically controlled four-speed automatic transmission which maps very well with it's engine. It comprises a remarkable logic system. The system can hold a gear longer than it might otherwise in situations where the logic system accesses on its own that the car is going up an incline. Cool thinking for a sedan, isn't it?
- With its standard 126-horsepower four-cylinder engine, it definitely delivers complete satisfaction in terms of sheer comfort and luxury. Most compact sedans don't give this kind of a luxury feel as Toyota Corolla.
- The power steering is superb. Toyota Corolla Model provides a thrilling feel as its power steering is neither stiff nor sloppy. With a cool suspension that is tuned and timed to guarantee a terrific drive, there is no second thoughts in stating that the crisp handling of the power steering is simply awesome! The body roll and lean feel so minimal that the suspension carries out a fantastic job of soaking up the bumps and road vibration extremely well.
- The Toyota Corolla Car designed with enough space for front legroom and headroom, the back seats offer decent room for two average size adults. The seat materials look definitely classy with a nice cut and finish which doesn't happen with most compact sedans. The driver's seat has a much more substantial feel than in most cars of this price range.
To top it all, the Toyota Corolla Company
offers a big bonus to all parents of teenagers. Guess what it is! Well, your teenage kids can't threaten you with banging the car doors because the Toyota Corolla comes with sound deadening felt mounted inside its door panels! Imagine that!